Who Am I?
– My name is Jenna Mappin.
– I am pursuing my associates degree at Georgia Highlands College.
– My current major is Psychology.
– I am hoping to transfer to Emory College after receiving my associates degree, and I will then major in Neuroscience and Foreign Affairs.
– My main area of interest in Psychology is Schizophrenia and other degenerative mental illnesses.
What Do I Seek?
– I seek knowledge and the understanding of that knowledge.
– I seek to better understand myself so that I can be successful in the area that I pursue.
– I seek control over myself and myself only.
What Do I Want?
– I want to reach out to people and to help them overcome their struggles in life and be at peace with their shadow.
– I want to encourage people to be their own person and to not be afraid of judgment.
– I want to encourage people to be comfortable with who they are.
-I want to help people realize that they should not put limitations on themselves because they are different or have been told that they will never be able to do something.
I know that this might take quite a lot to accomplish and that people can only be helped if they allow it, but I also know anyone can become their best whether it be a few things to overcome or a lot to overcome.